As it gets colder outside, we are getting warmer from the inside – by sharing sustainable strategies, plans, and initiatives between our institutions. Eighteen EU institutions and agencies (6 more than last year) are already committed and are registered by the Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS). Together they fight against climate change, increase environmental protection, and reduce greenhouse gasses. All to lead by example and help the European Union reach its ambitious climate neutrality target by 2050.
Those eighteen institutions have now joined forces to organize the EMAS Days from 28 to 30 November 2023. During those days, you can participate in the following online sessions:
- Energy Saving Measures, 28th of November, 11:00-12:15
- Emission Reduction Strategies for Professional Travel, 28th of November,14:00 -15:00
- Beyond Green Networks, 28th of November, 15:30-17:15
- Introduction to Sustainable Finance, 29th of November, 10:00-11:30
- Empowering GPP in public institutions, 29th of November, 14:30-16:00
- Sustainability Reports in EU institutions, 30th of November, 11:00-12:00
- The EU Agencies’ Response to the Energy Crisis and sustainability reporting, 30th of November, 14:00-15:00
For more information see our poster
and program with the direct links to the events.
In need for some encouragement? Watch our videos:
and our own EMAS teams!
Be part of the change – and join the debates, share ideas and inspiration!
- Publication date
- 15 November 2023
- Directorate-General for Environment