For over 25 years the Procura+ Conference has been where sustainable, circular and innovation procurement policy meets practice, and where procurement innovations have originated! The City of Lisbon (Portugal) and ICLEI Europe invite you to the 11th Procura+ conference (formerly EcoProcura conference series) to join representatives of the European Commission, Mayors of leading cities, business leaders, researchers and some of the brightest procurement minds in order to:
- Perfect your procurement skills in specialist Breakout Sessions
- Be inspired to think more strategically by Disruptors and Game Changers
- Learn from the wisdom of experienced procurers in the Procurement Confessions session
- Engage with procurement peers and learn about their latest tools, actions and initiatives in the ConverStations
- Hear how public money has been directed towards technologies, infrastructure, and businesses that support an innovative, net zero and just sustainable city and society
- Explore the latest international policy updates and the future of procurement
Interested in taking part in the 11th Procura+ Conference?
The call is open to procurement practitioners from local, regional and national government; public authorities; businesses, suppliers, manufacturers; policy makers; legal experts; scientific and research organisations; international and European institutions and agencies. The deadline for the submission of proposals is 15 September 2023 EOB.
Examples of possible contributions include:
- Good practice examples of implementation, strategies and lessons learnt
- How procurement addresses societal challenges faced by cities, public authorities and businesses
- The latest projects, initiatives, research, guidance and tools designed to improve sustainable, circular and innovation procurement practices
- Working with the private sector
- Sustainable and innovative product or service solutions
Contributing at the conference will enable presenting organisations to raise your profile and inform participants about your organisation's activities, promote the work and results of a project/initiative, engage with public procurers, policymakers and multipliers, and discuss has improved procurement procedures - as well with as more sustainable and innovative products and services - can address societal challenges.
- green public procurement | public procurement
- Wednesday 13 March 2024, 08:00 - Thursday 14 March 2024, 18:00 (WET)
- External event
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- External event
- Online only