Business & Biodiversity membership
Join our members community
The Platform is a multi-stakeholder network bringing together business, finance and other interested stakeholders. We proudly bring together more than 400 member organisations striving to integrate biodiversity and natural capital considerations into their activities. All types of businesses, from SMEs to large companies and finance, that want to be part of the business and biodiversity movement can join our network.
What it means to become a member
To become a member, your organisation agrees with the Platform's mission statement and is committed to contribute to a biodiversity-responsible economy that works for people and planet. Our members engage in our activities that helps them to assess, commit, transform and disclose their relationship with nature.
The EU B&B Platform will support all businesses at all stages of their biodiversity journey bridging with other initiatives where necessary and working on a needs-base.
The objective of the Platform is multi-faceted:
- Engage with new businesses, financial institutions and supporting networks to raise awareness about biodiversity impacts and dependencies, risks and opportunities, and onboard them on their EU business/ and finance biodiversity journey;
- Strengthen the common understanding and unlock the leveraging power of EU financial institutions, by enabling well-informed EU business and sector engagement; and,
- Address key technical and organisational bottlenecks faced by businesses and financial institutions to advance on their biodiversity journey.
Reasons to join
Make biodiversity your core business and turn risks into opportunities. Not convinced yet? Find out below why you should join our network of like-minded peers!
Opportunities for networking and collaboration with like-minded peers through shared experiences and mutual learning
Knowledge sharing and capacity building
Engage in working groups and gain knowledge on how to
Policy and funding opportunities
Access to key information about recent policy developments and funding opportunities in the area of business and biodiversity
Opportunities to directly engage with policy makers at EU level
Measuring and reporting impacts
Contribute to a nature positive economy by assessing,
New business partnerships
Access to new business partners and business opportunities
To view the list of current members, please click on the play button on the disclaimer below.
The European Business & Biodiversity Platform aims to be an inclusive business network. We aim to incentivise business organisations to take action for nature. Whether you are just starting your biodiversity journey or turned it into your core business.
Becoming a member of the Platform is completely free of charge. You should comply with the following conditions:
1. Inform your CEO or director about our Mission Statement. This will allow your engagement within our network to be supported by the management of your organization and therefore, more effectively spread through all your departments.
2. Confirm that you agree with the Mission Statement when completing the application form.
3. Take part in the next onboarding call to learn about biodiversity and the Platform and get to know the team.
Non-profit organisations, academics, governmental bodies and other key societal actors that can support nature positive transformative business action can also apply for membership.